There’s just a few days left to finish up your holiday shopping! Actually, tonight is the last night you can use ground shipping to guarantee your gifts arrive before Christmas, for anyone celebrating, For me, its usually harder to find gender neutral gift than to find really girly ones that I typically give to my mom and sisters. Here are some gifts that work for just about anyone!! Bosses, significant others, friends, parents.
1. ArtSugar Limited Edition Print: ArtSugar is an amazing company started by a close friend of mine! She sells the coolest limited edition prints and donates a portion of the proceeds to a charity of your choice. These look great in offices, bedrooms, living rooms…. anywhere! There are tons of amazing artists and styles to choose from.
2. Winter accessories: This is sort of a safe and obvious one, but especially when its freezing out, I’m always appreciative of the glove and scarf gifts I’ve received over the years. Depending on your budget, you can always find a more “lux” accessory that is made of leather or cashmere. This scarf is a great one that works for men or women. The gloves are super cozy too!
4. Wireless headphones: Nice headphones make a huge difference. I received a pair for a gift last year and use them every day. The sound quality is so much better than the ones you get with your phone – these also look pretty cool on.
6. Wireless speakers: My husband and I are obsessed with our Sonos. My parents are obsessed with their Sonos. If anyone in your life doesn’t own a Sonos, they should! Whether you’re hanging out, cooking dinner, getting ready, or entertaining, you can access and play any music around your house from your phone.
7. Cozy slippers: Jason won’t like me revealing this, but I live in these slippers, and he doesn’t have any. So, some nights when he takes the garbage out, he throws mine on 🙂 I really need to get him a pair… I can’t imagine a person out there who wouldn’t want comfy feet while they lounge around the house!
8. Cast iron pan: A nice cast iron pot or pan can completely transform a dish. Le Creuset makes the most aesthetically pleasing and well made/ useful cast iron pots and pans. They are pricey, so not something you typically want to buy yourself. I think its cute to pair something like that with a fun cookbook!
9. High-tech watch: There are so many cool options out there now. From Fitbit, Apple, to Movado, everyone seems to make these. This is one of the coolest ones I’ve ever seen and a little more under the radar. It’s on the pricey side so feels special.
10. Coravin: Unless you hate wine, this is one of the coolest new home accessories to hit the market (in my opinion.) It allows you to pierce through the cork to pour yourself a glass of wine without having to take it out (wow, right!?)