I took a walk over to Saks and then strolled down Madison Avenue this morning. Do yourself a favor and shop online instead! The stores were PACKED. The experience was truly unpleasant and in today’s world where everything is so accessible online, save yourself the trauma! Unless you’re into that sort of thing…
I have to first talk about the Shopbop sale. There are so many reasons why this one is my favorite. First, Shopbop is amazing with returns, they make it so easy! Second, the selection is enormous and mostly everything is included in this weekend’s sale. Lastly, it goes through Monday, but sizes are starting to run out so get on it now if you are planning on buying something. My highlights include:
- It’s finally getting cold out, so if you haven’t bought one for yourself yet, now is the time!! And why pay full price for one. This brand makes coats that are both warm and stylish and worth checking out.
- The holiday season is right around the corner, culminating with New Years (yay!) Get yourself a glitter dress (or top?) on sale! I recently bought this shimmery camisole and have loved dressing it up or wearing it with light washed jeans for a more casual look. I promise you’ll also love the price
- Refresh your work wardrobe with some of my favorite brands. I love Frame blouses, Veronica Beard blazers (which don’t go on sale often), Theory everything, and dresses from this designer that is slightly more under the radar!
- Work pants from Rag and Bone – I obsess over these time and time again but I love the Simone pant, and love them even more on sale!
- If you don’t already have a chunky heeled office shoe, get one! I have a pair that I can wear all day without my feet hurting. They also transition nicely to out of office style
- Yesterday was a day to be thankful, show people just how thankful you are by starting your gift shopping early! Shopbop has an awesome gift guide that has great inspiration at all prices.
Other sales you need to know about:
Banana Republic – 50% off everything using code BRFIVE
Ann Taylor – 50% off everything with code CELEBRATE
J. Crew – 40% off everything with code HOLIDAY
Intermix – 40% off some items, $150 off every $750 you spend for everything else with code THANKS
Bloomingdales – 20% off $200+ (15% off $100 – $200)
Nordstrom – extra 20% off!! PLUS – they’ll price match
Theory – up to 40% off
Vince – extra 25% off sale with code FALL 25
Journelle – 25% off orders $300+ with code JUSTSAYYES (they seriously have my favorite lingerie and lounge wear!)
Topshop – up to 50% off
Rebecca Taylor – 25% off everything with code CELEBRATE