My travel essentials . . .
1. Alice D Medium Bag – Totes are not only perfect for the office, but also necessary for those long plane rides! Small purses never seem to fit that extra sweatshirt or fuzzy socks for when it gets cold!
2. Fuzzy socks! Do they need explanation? (these also make a great gift)
3. Shoe dust bag – Don’t dirty those clothes by throwing your heels right on top! Pack smart..
4. Eye mask – Just in case the guy next to you doesn’t shut his window. These also happen to be super cute and would look even cuter in a selfie (maybe I’ll try it?)
5. BeoPlay headphones in pink gold – Because nice head phones are all the rave (as they deserve to be) and these are pink gold, does it get cooler than that?
6. The cutest little passport case there ever was (also a great gift for all of your engaged friends planning honeymoons)
7. This cute travel pouch – If you’re anything like me, you travel with a ton of stuff! Clutter bothers me, so I am constantly looking for cute pouches to put stuff in (hand sanitizer, body lotion…)
8. Team of Teams – Because who doesn’t want to sound smart when they get back to the office after a long trip? In all seriousness, this book is fascinating and applicable to almost all work settings.
9. Amy Poehler’s Yes Please – When you’re tired of traveling and just need a laugh 🙂
Au Revoir!!! Speak to you from Paris XO